Membership in the Restaurant Marketing and Delivery Association will open the door to a vast array of resources. Networking, industry news, vendor referrals and access to decades of knowledge and experience are just a few of the perks that come with being a member. In a fast paced industry like ours – these resources can mean the difference between failure and success.
We understand the challenges you face because we have been through them. Our members have worked in and with restaurants for decades. Some of our members predate the widespread use of the internet itself. Now they represent you and your company. We are all working together to improve our own businesses and this industry as a whole. The RMDA is a non-profit organization, led by a group of elected volunteers. There are no paid employees of our association. Our sole mission is to represent your interests as an industry and empower you to reach heights you never dreamed possible!
Benefits of membership include:
- Advocacy and Representation
- Whether you operate a single location or a multi-state endeavor, we are here to protect your interests and your ability to make decisions that are right for your business. Not just for today, but for the future.
- Education and Networking
- We believe in the value of networking and personal connections. Our annual convention and our annual operations conference provide ample opportunities for you to meet and learn from other Restaurant Marketing and Delivery Service professionals. Learn from those who are doing what you do on a daily basis. Share what you have learned with others.
- Research and Insights
- Current technology creates a fast changing environment. We conduct industry research and surveys to help our members stay ahead of the game. We work to get this industry to the front of the line.
- Tools and Solutions
- Vendor contacts and industry solutions to the ever evolving world that is this industry. Our annual conference does wonders in helping you learn more about the tools and solutions developed to help you grow revenues, reduce turn over, and increase your brand.
- Annual Conference
- See everything listed above and speak directly with industry professionals from all points in their business life span. Get help from those who have come before you and share what you have learned. Get up to date information on technology and infrastructure to help you get to new levels.
2016 Annual Conference information here!